For my first post I just wanted to post my final photo set (this and more in the Gallery) for the GoodGuyCompetition that ended last night. I had some fun with photography, my first "real" hobby, right before the due date.
|Bonus Photo: 'Heavily Armed' Nemo|
I'm sort of upset at myself: I did not deliver the best photos as possible going into this event. Right before I took the photos, I
was stealing my brother's borrowed, with granted permission, my brother's Gundam Ground Type to clean up and re-paint for practice on my upcoming projects.
|Original paint job with re-painted M.S.G. hand guns.|
Because of this, I had a tiny bit of paint on my fingers. Though I washed my hands, the remaining paint on my hands ended up sticking on to my contest entry. I started using latex gloves to make cleaning up easier, but I cannot undo for the contest at this point. In a way I am sort of glad the contest is over: I can finally stop worrying about deadlines and work at my own pace.
Projects to look forward to,
- As seen in this post, RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type: Revisited
- I will do a more in-depth post about this kit soon
- I want to finish by week's end: before my brother gets back from his adventure on the high seas.
- MBF-PV01+AQM/E-X04 Gundam Gunbarrel Astray
- RGM-89SP ‘Jegan Sniper Type’ (part of a larger project known as 'Space Mercenary: Specter GM')
For more details on the latter two projects, please visit my "Projects" page.
Once again, Welcome to the new location of Gundariumsmith. Please stay tuned!